Zolder , March 4th - Round 4

Next stop Belgium! 39 laps

This is the deadline for any emergency chassi change. If you feel youre in the wrong car then this round is last chance saloon to change. After this we are locked in for the duration of the season.

zolder67.JPG

Serverstart VROC : 2000 CET , chat = hies

Pre qual server is running.

Note on the livestream : once you pass the checkered flag then either park and esc to pit or drive an in-lap. If you choose the latter than keep a bit of pace and try not to bunch up post race as it shifts the camera focus away from those still chasing the checkered flag.

GLA!
    Last edited by Dag_J; 21-02-21 at 10:28.

Reserved

39 laps...

I thought Phillip Island is tough to drive but Zolder is in the same league if not worse. So many places to go off and run-off areas are so small... Plus there's that banking at the end of the back straight, that's the 2nd most evil trap after Bugatti's sand...

Well think of it this way , Sachsenring is only a couple of rounds away.

Sachsenring! Yikes!

I find Zolder tough too, Jani. Every corner can end my race. Love the track selection this season though, great mix

Great track but very difficult indeed.

I'm having a hard time finding a good balance with the Honda, I can only imagine it being even worse in the BRM.
    Luckily it is less demanding on the tyres than Phillip Island.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikvdHeijden View Post
    Great track but very difficult indeed.

I'm having a hard time finding a good balance with the Honda, I can only imagine it being even worse in the BRM.
    Luckily it is less demanding on the tyres than Phillip Island.
    I have raced here before with BRM (GELI), but blew the engine early race. In general Honda and BRM are the toughest cars, especially on racefuel. It's easy to lose the balance when you overheat a tire.

Since Honda/BRM are so heavy you will load the tires more, and balance problems will be magnified.

Superb track, and looking forward to this race! But André seems to be improving all the time and has world class speed nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fleurke View Post
    Superb track, and looking forward to this race! But André seems to be improving all the time and has world class speed nowadays.
    Well Robert, you are always having that world class speed yourself, so to be able to fight you for the championship we just have to step it up ;-)