Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    We are glad to have you race with us Seb , no worries, and I appreciate the commitment. It will be interesting to see where you finish the season in comparison to where you are now. To me one of the greatest things about gpl is the longevity of it. Im still working along the same basic idea and I still have lots to learn and there is still lots of room for improvement and Ive been at it for a while now.

And the chances of some 13 year old punk coming in and crushing everybody while hurling insults about someones mother is practically zero..

Thanks Dag. Hopefully a reasonably quick progression. My quali is rubbish at the moment, as are my race starts, but practice, practice, practice...... Completely agree with you about the longevity, however, my 10 year old son is starting to drop hints about having a go. Mind you, I have corrupted my kids from a very early age with trips to the Historic Festival at Brands.... I'm teaching him respect for other drivers though.
    Looking forward to tomorrow!
    Cheers,
    Seb.

I think there is no longer any danger that we could become more than 18 drivers. Last race there were only ten.
    That's why I think it would be better if the training server would run without a password again - and only one server.
    That way, new people (like Mr. Dach in this week) would have the chance to meet someone from us on the server, which would probably increase the likelihood that they might develop an interest in the league.

Never say never my friend. Illness and holiday season probably has something to with us being only 10 last night , maybe not a bad thing as the track was so short that it seemed like a full grid for the whole race for me. We have grown a little each season and hopefully that trend will continue.

We also have two servers running now , one pw protected and one open test server.