GPL Simulator-Cockpit

After driving GPL from 1998 with countless steering wheel & pedal setups, the time has come to try a cockpit...but what's good & what's not good
    My previous setups, with tables, chairs & sofa have given many problems. The table moves, the steering wheel loosens, pedals disappear under the table & it always happens in the middle of a race.

Have searched & found this from Next Level Racing, please help if it can be done better

I have been frustrated by desk setups since I began driving GPL. I have contemplated a rig but couldn't justify it.
    I have been through various evolutions of devices to try to stabilize a desk with some success but during the first lockdown in spring I decided I would do an update... now everything is fixed nicely in place, no more wheel slipping off and i can stand on the brake pedal to my heart's content
    Attached Images Attached Images

@Roo, Thanks for the photos.
    You’ve really managed to pin it down so it doesn’t move.
    In the new house I got my own play room & the chance to get my first cockpit. A few days after I wrote this thread I could not wait & if I am lucky it will be delivered today.
    Once it is received & collected, I will write whether it's good or wrong purchase to my G27. Also ordered stand for monitor.

i'm looking forward to the report

Quote Originally Posted by rouenfrance View Post
    i'm looking forward to the report
    It seems it takes some time, delivery 2-3 days? Ordered Tuesday...still nothing? Komplett is a Norwegian company. André & Dag, what happens in Norway

Edit: Exactly one week now, nothing Really hoped to be ready for Rouen
    Edit2: Finally I got new, delivered on Monday (let's see now)...2-3 days that almost turned into 2 weeks
    Edit3: Today, nothing...SMS from today says tomorrow & then it will be exactly 14 days delivery, really nice

Edit4: 2-3 days that became exactly 15 days. That box was heavy, 2 men carried it in. Seems to be quality & a really good price.

Edit5: All F-GT is assembled + stand for screen, decided to get a new screen that has just arrived...report is on its way
    Only boring, can not find my new G27 steering wheel + gearshift (hopefully located in a moving box) right now fitted with the old.
    Last edited by Pelle_B; Today at 00:20.