Road America - Warm Up / Pre Qual

Starts with wishing you all a good summer vacation, no matter how strange it is due to COVID-19. Terrible how quiet there has been everywhere, shops & more that had to close (bankruptcy), not least many have lost their jobs. Usually at home, we hear/see a fly flying every other minute, now hours can go by. It's started a little more now, but it's just been a weird summer, unreal.
    Now both my G27 sets are up here, so it's over with GPL at home...hope I find a good way to run GPL & it does not go completely wrong as in the last attempt.

Hope you all have found alternative solutions to have fun & no one has been infected

Hey Pelle , good to hear from you again.

VROC has been down for a long time now , not sure if anybody is on the case or not. Andrč is moving these days and is probably busy with that so the server might be down for a little while longer still but hopefully its back up either on vroc or igor in august. Until then a little offline training will just have to do.

Strange times indeed...

Hi guys, took about 3 weeks off from simracing. Have been racing and practising again since 2 weeks. Indeed VROC was/is down.

Looking forward to meet you again at Road America, early september.

Hi Robert , nice to hear from again also. I also took some weeks off to build some hunger for gpl again and Im really looking forwards to getting going again. Still a while away to the first race but I will see you soon at Silverstone.