Road America - Warm Up / Pre Qual

Starts with wishing you all a good summer vacation, no matter how strange it is due to COVID-19. Terrible how quiet there has been everywhere, shops & more that had to close (bankruptcy), not least many have lost their jobs. Usually at home, we hear/see a fly flying every other minute, now hours can go by. It's started a little more now, but it's just been a weird summer, unreal.
    Now both my G27 sets are up here, so it's over with GPL at home...hope I find a good way to run GPL & it does not go completely wrong as in the last attempt.

Hope you all have found alternative solutions to have fun & no one has been infected

Hey Pelle , good to hear from you again.

VROC has been down for a long time now , not sure if anybody is on the case or not. Andrč is moving these days and is probably busy with that so the server might be down for a little while longer still but hopefully its back up either on vroc or igor in august. Until then a little offline training will just have to do.

Strange times indeed...

Hi guys, took about 3 weeks off from simracing. Have been racing and practising again since 2 weeks. Indeed VROC was/is down.

Looking forward to meet you again at Road America, early september.

Hi Robert , nice to hear from again also. I also took some weeks off to build some hunger for gpl again and Im really looking forwards to getting going again. Still a while away to the first race but I will see you soon at Silverstone.

I have also been taking a break from racing. I was very tired before the summer break, motivation was low.
    I have had a few recce's of the upcoming tracks that I don't know, very low key, just going for a drive really. It's been nice
    Due to the heat at the moment, any thought of practice for Road America gets shelved almost instantly, but I am looking forward to the next race. I'm feeling the need.
    I might even make to the end of the season now that this virus killed the sale of my house. It is now back on the market.

See you soon, guys, stay well