Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually Im not sure I agree , Ive done plenty of advertising for this league. To the point where I feel like Im nagging people so Ive dialed it back a little.

This world series idea had nothing to do with our concept though , more like a cross league thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dag_J View Post
    Actually Im not sure I agree
    K, I'm coming up with something else...36fps

I think we are a bit different and its due to a different concept all together so I dont think 36 fps will do much in terms of attracting drivers. We had 16 entries this season , thats a pretty good number.

We will advertise a little during the break and maybe we will be close to a full grid next season.

Why I mentioned 36fps, still many refuse to run at 60fps, whether it has any impact, no idea.

Compared to LRN - long race - of course has the advantage that EOLC has existed from almost GPL beginning, 13 registered in more than 1 month, server still not full, but think all 19 places are taken before race day.
    Benefit for me here is, 7 small race with smoke break & do what I can for the last 15 laps.

Well the LRN is more of a special event based on a single track. More of a social event as well.

The world series idea was based on a preliminary qualifying for the event so it would be more random and considerably sharper across the board. Still think it would be an excellent event , with a livestream on top it could truly be something. And it wouldnt have much to do with HIES as a whole as we would only host the event but with no dg patch it would just be regular gpl in 60 fps. So its a standalone concept.

In general Im just a fan of cross league concepts , something to bring drivers together across continents and timezones.