Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Grats André, Bjørn & Roo

Quote Originally Posted by rouenfrance View Post
    I managed a pb in quali without a tow & lined up behind Pelle on the grid. Sadly he didn't seem to see the flag drop & I had to brake hard to not run into the back of him, losing many positions.
    I was awake - even though it didn't look like that - as I said, i had probs with the smoke, but usually you react out of the second eye when the green flag moves ...no, i never saw the green flag & drove when i discovered the first one passed me
    Drove a year ago in UKGPL & can't remember here were problems & have been searching for a flagman update...with no luck.

A bit comical to watch the replay, I was wrong about a turn...Iestyn did exactly the same thing. No fear, we're fine, but those trees are being shot down before the next race.

Code:
      PITSTOP LISTING
      19:16  28.5s O.Lehmann Repair
      23:03  25.8s O.Lehmann Repair
    That's the complete listing. Bad race from me.
    It happens what I expected. I takes training to benefit slipstream. I have to learn to manage it. I think I can learn a lot from Roo (I have watched your fight with Dan in livestream).
    After the first try to benefit from slipstream I crashed in the next corner. At the attempt not to get caught on hay bales I came in Dags line and finished this race.

At Tripoli dg8 produces extreme slipstream, because this track is very special: Driving at the maximal possible speed for kilometres…

See you next race I hope...

Lol , no worries Olaf , these things happen and some races dont go the way we want them to. I really liked the slipstreaming and think that we will definitely have a race (or two) like this on the calendar going forwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf Lehmann View Post
    At Tripoli dg8 produces extreme slipstream, because this track is very special: Driving at the maximal possible speed for kilometres…
    I was surprised how much we got from the tow. For me it was worth about 6mph, maybe more. Luckily I had lengthened my 5th gear for the race. When it came to braking with the extra speed from the tow, I was super cautious, I was really focused on actually finishing the race for a change!

I have watched the livestream too. It's amazing how well the director works. It was an exciting race to watch. You've done a great job with that, Olaf

First time in Tripoli ... I classified back with Ferdinand as expected and at the start I had to be careful not to eat the Lotus of 'rew that stopped himself not to do the same with Pelle

So I was last after Ferdinand who later proved to have a much better rhythm than me

Although I didn't find a good pace I enjoyed on track

Congratulations Andrè, Bjørn and Roo and thx all for racing

Race control is in

Reviewed contacts :

TRIPOLI
    1 2:05 P.Buchner/J.Hammonds DG - NFA
    2 2:12 D.Down/D.Johnsen - NFA
    3 2:12 '.Mellor/D.Down - NFA
    4 4:22 I.Davies/A.Jahren - NFA
    5 4:37 I.Davies/R.Alpen - NFA
    6 5:04 P.Buchner/J.Hammonds DG - NFA
    7 17:38 D.Johnsen/O.Lehmann - NFA