Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    DQ in GPL, sure you won't be thrown out, or just watch Pit Board with DQ ... maybe I'll mix things up with GT Legends

Another thing (which I can't quite remember) we talked about moving the time until a little later for S2

I dont know how it works in gpl. I drove a whole Q session with a BF the other day with no other reaction than the clone dude waving a black flag at me. We are also talking about a very rare thing to happen. Im not sure what happens if you continue a race under a black flag tbh. If the game throws you out of the race then I suppose thats kinda hard to ignore and just keep going. The only place I see this being an issue is Dundrod so lets cross this bridge when and if we get to it.

We did talk about pushing it back to 2100 CET but I guess we never finalized it. Im flexible and as long as its eight , nine ish in the evening it doesnt matter so Im fine with waiting for Doni 30 min on thursday if it means he can make the race for sure.

Hello,

now...two days before season start I would like to warn you all: Don't forget dirtgear8 is different to pitstop71(dg).

It's more important to avoid to hit barriers, etc. It has in most cases consequences!
    But there is a scrap of comfort. If your car has bandy legs (wheels) and you have to stop and repair be sure the probability that others get equal problems isn't less.

Please have the increased slipstream in mind!
    The difference should be inpact (maybe the effect is a bit strong - it was hard to test).
    Most people couldn't try out the effect with opponents because most times nobody is on the server. I think we all have to learn to handle that.

BR Olaf

One more thing, Pribluda. There was a new file that works with DGP & tires…but where

@Pelle: You find it in dirtgearpatch srmz thread first post, here :
    http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=8808

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf Lehmann View Post
    @Pelle: You find it in dirtgearpatch srmz thread first post, here :
    http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=8808
    Thanks found it & maybe the right one
    Attached Files Attached Files

One last thing : We wanna make sure everybody makes the race tomorrow and it sounded like Doni might not make the race so that leaves us two choices. We can push the start like 30 min or we can run a full hour of practice just for this round if that ensures that Doni is able to make the start.

An hour of qualifying would be better, but the other possibility is also okay.

Then its settled , server starts 2000 CET and we run 1 hour practice so race starts approx 2100 CET.

Quote Originally Posted by Dag_J View Post
    Then its settled , server starts 2000 CET and we run 1 hour practice so race starts approx 2100 CET.
    ...or you mean, 1 hour Practice + ?? Qual