Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by rouenfrance View Post
    I am planning on moving to Australia next year

nice avatar Jani
    Australia? STOP, you will get bad Ping for server You move away from? Maybe I didn't listen in school, but where is 'fr77'

YEAH, Now we are up on 3 Avatars

Points, maybe we should have a Poll

Thanks for the input guys. Interesting suggestions from Jani. We will always be on the lookout for stuff we can implement that might tweak it in a good direction. Next year we will run the points scale that was intended without any extra points of any kind. That means 12p for the win down to 2p for 10th. First and foremost it should give us a tight battle for the championship hopefully amongst a handful of drivers. With this scale it will be hard to runaway with it and consistency will be key to win the thing. So lets see how this works in 2020 and review it going into 2021.

Good luck with a big move to Australia Roo , thats quite the distance. Aussies drive gpl as well , or so Ive heard.. just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelle_B View Post
    Australia? STOP, you will get bad Ping for server You move away from? Maybe I didn't listen in school, but where is 'fr77'
    Quote Originally Posted by Dag_J View Post
    Good luck with a big move to Australia Roo , thats quite the distance. Aussies drive gpl as well , or so Ive heard.. just sayin.
    hehe, i had not thought of the ping
    I currently live 60km south of Paris (department 77) in the beautiful forest of Fontainebleau. Unfortunately (in some respects ) I fell for an Aussie woman & it feels like a good time to start a new chapter of my life somewhere new. Plus, being an Englishman in France post brexit could be complicated!
    I have heard of some GPLers down under (some are pretty decent at track making I believe ) but have not looked for any leagues, yet.
    It may be some time before I even leave as I am still in the process of selling my house/business here + I am unsure of the logistics of setting my rig up at my fiancée's place. When I have done so, I will look into joining HIES races again, but it works out at between 4 & 6am Aussie time

Anyway, I reckon on maybe another 3 months before I leave europe so I'll be around for the first few races at least

Avatar on for 2020. Happy New Year all!

I trust the point system will be good as the whole field will be considering in the best way.

The race was run without Andre, Bjørn & Dag ...& Norway won

I remember the race Denmark-Norway then. Nice video, thanks Pelle! That was some months before my first online race at NGPLS. (2008GPLWLC, I have the replays from those long races but missing the standing results as this website doesn’t exist anymore. The same for the races 1967-40thWC.)

Quote Originally Posted by rouenfrance View Post
    hehe, i had not thought of the ping
    I currently live 60km south of Paris (department 77) in the beautiful forest of Fontainebleau.
    Should I have known, have visited Paris 5 times
    3 times by car (I love to drive in the middle of Paris) 2 times by plane because, I never take my own car anymore, rent one instead - not because I'm afraid a crash - when they park, they push & a bumber is not like the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjørn Finnestad View Post

I remember the race Denmark-Norway then. Nice video, thanks Pelle! That was some months before my first online race at NGPLS. (2008GPLWLC, I have the replays from those long races but missing the standing results as this website doesn’t exist anymore. The same for the races 1967-40thWC.)
    WOW, now 6 with Avatar
    Yes, all the old links are dead & the much used RSC.
    I have a thread where I'm looking for old stuff, maybe we could get those replays up here, because I've completely lost contact with Runar

I have a thread where I'm looking for old stuff, maybe we could get those replays up here, because I've completely lost contact with Runar
    Race reports 2006h-2008v: continue in Pelles thread

Ok , so one last little tweak to the points system for 2020. We will extend it to the top 12. That means that 2/3 of the field gets points considering we have 18 spots before we set up a 2nd grid.

So now its like this :

1st = 13p
    2nd = 11p
    3rd = 10p
    4th = 9p
    5th = 8p
    6th = 7p
    7th = 6p
    8th = 5p
    9th = 4p
    10th = 3p
    11th = 2p