Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I definately prefer 60fps, but in some leagues it has proved to cause mass screenfreezes with quite a few add-on tracks (eventual gaps in the track easier to find with 60fps!?). That's why oAo went back to 36fps. That said original tracks are always reliable at 60fps.

Not sure what Olaf has done implementing 60fps, but he has done a great job concerning stability!

Recently a discussion at Geli about lower neutral shifting times (GPLShift), check out Carsten Theile's post: http://213567.homepagemodules.de/t50...tml#msg7274163

I really dont want that discussion here but feel free. If people wanna drive gplshift with no clutch then go right ahead (I do). It wont be regulated and there will be no fairshift employed here by rules or regs. Like ever...

Im with Hans , this MIGHT boil down to two tenths of a sec on a general lap for some aliens but for most its of little consequence other than lifting the gaming experience itself. To think that someone would get this in order to shop for an "unfair" advantage is absurd and something that only exists in the heads of aliens like Carsten.

I havent touched the paddles in over a year , if I went back I would be at the same pace if not a little bit quicker almost right off the bat but I dont want it cause its not about going faster , its about immersion and game experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fleurke View Post

Recently a discussion at Geli about lower neutral shifting times (GPLShift), check out Carsten Theile's post: http://213567.homepagemodules.de/t50...tml#msg7274163
    WOW, what a link you found & this from GeLi:
    Secretly I also use the clutch pedal as brake pedal
    You use 2 brake pedals ?...I want traction control

Now for real life - maybe some of you have noticed my nerves, they have been thin in this time - today everything has fallen into place, YEAH.
    This may sound crazy, October 25th we looked at a house & Friday we get the key to the house...yes, now we have 2 houses & the new one is with Fiber
    Unfortunately, this causes us to drive on Thursday - as Dag said: Denmark is so small - & I will lose Oulton

Wish you all a good race & hope you will miss me...just a Little

Congrats with the purchase of your additional house Pelle I hope you can join us for the last race at Mexico!

I use only the G25 clutch pedal (as brake), as it's more comfy, and it gives me more feel. I like a softer brake pedal as I was used to for years with the MSFF wheels.
    Last edited by Robert Fleurke; 13-11-19 at 17:48.

My life is in a constant state of flux these days and with a development of just this very morning, it seems I will be clear to enter the Oulton Park race.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fleurke View Post
    Congrats with the purchase of your additional house Pelle I hope you can join us for the last race at Mexico!

I use only the G25 clutch pedal (as brake), as it's more comfy, and it gives me more feel. I like a softer brake pedal as I was used to for years with the MSFF wheels.
    Thanks. Power & Fiber is already booked & they have promised it ready for Friday...so no matter where I am, I will not lose Mexico.

MSFF, you make me think back with the start of GPL & MSFF. The first without USB (game port?) & the last model in red, same for all of them, rubber dissolved. Sometimes I could ruin one in less than a year & get new to the warranty, in total I ruined more than 10. It was terrible to get used to the G25 (now G27 due to several buttons) & especially the hard brake. G25/27 is more durable than MSFF, regardless...I managed to get a G27 wheel to break off (Fortunately, it happened in a GT-Legends race). One day we will face the same problem again, it's over with G25/27
    Last edited by Pelle_B; 14-11-19 at 01:14.

Shame we wont see you on the grid tonight Pelle , you will be missed. Congrats on a new house , thats a big deal. Its also in a very nice area of Denmark this new house of yours. Nice and quiet.

See you at Mexico for the last round.

Grats Myself , Robert & Andrč. Well Done!

No contacts so these are final results :

Track: Oulton Thu Nov 14 21:35:00 2019

RACE RESULTS (After 38 laps)

Pos No Driver Team Nat Laps Race Time Diff Problem
    1 12 Dag Johnsen Eagle NZL 38 59m48.870s
    2 19 Robert Fleurke Honda HOL 38 60m06.273s 17.403s
    3 13 Andre Jahren Honda MON 38 60m09.356s 20.486s
    4 9 Bjorn L Finnestad Eagle SWE 38 60m35.704s 46.834s
    5 18 DoniDG Cooper CAN 37 60m01.807s 1 lap(s)
    6 16 Olaf Lehmann Lotus GER 37 60m29.049s 1 lap(s)
    7 20 Ferdinand Schulze BRM GER 37 60m32.017s 1 lap(s)
    8 11 'rew Mellor Lotus GBR 18 29m11.728s 20 lap(s)

Race results are unofficial
    (Replay might have been saved before end of race)

RACE FASTEST LAPS

Pos Driver Time Lap
    1 Robert Fleurke 1m32.294s 28
    2 Dag Johnsen 1m32.740s 10
    3 Andre Jahren 1m33.630s 13
    4 Bjorn L Finnestad 1m33.666s 9
    5 'rew Mellor 1m34.880s 12
    6 DoniDG 1m35.015s 13
    7 Olaf Lehmann 1m35.047s 5
    8 Ferdinand Schulze 1m35.924s 31

Did not see this one coming but there is the win I wanted to steal before the season ends. Suprised it happened at Oulton Park though. Shame we were only 8 on the grid today. Good fight with Robert til he pitted for rubber and from there I was just hoping the tires would hold up and they did , good one guys. Thumbs up!

Quali went OK, good enough for a comfy Pole. Start was a bit awkward 3x2, but Dag had simply a better start. Basically followed Dag first half of the race. Sometimes made some little mistakes, and felt I had a better pace, but apart from a rare occasion never threatened him. Very hard to pass here, especially with a lesser car.

Was under the impression Dag also would stop. So I tried to undercut him stopping after 18 laps. I had fuel for 20 laps. After my pitstop for tires and fuel was back in P4. At some point Bjorn also pitted, and I started to gain on André who was on a no-stopper, like Dag. With better tires I closed up and passed him immediately...but then I went wide and spun in the dirt. There I lost the chance to potentially getting caught up wih Dag.

Anyway, after some laps back to André's tail. I was clearly faster but couldn't find a way past initially. When I did, again braked too late and went off and wide, hitting the mildly soft barriers. At that point I was quite angry with myself...then with 2 laps to go had a good run on the backstraight and finally got by André without binning it.

Not one of my most glorious nights, but it made for good TV I think

Congrats Dag, well deserved win! Also well done André making it difficult for me, and finishing the race on one set of tires. Well done finishers!