Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Im running a win 7 JL and I dont really have any worries about the capacity and gpl runs well. I need some tweaks on the graphics card here and there but mostly it runs just fine. Glad to hear its working well.

Dear racers,

I´m very sorry to tell you that my sparetime in these times is very low because of job-reasons. Means I cannot really seriously take part in your wonderfull league
    Maybe I can find some time sometimes..then I´ll be with you..if a parttime driver is accepted..

Sorry, but go on guys!!
    -a great idea your league!

tim

No worries Tim , join in when you can and when you have the time. Im glad to hear you appreciate the concept of this league. See you on track somewhere soon. Im definitely driving Dundrod in GELI , maybe a couple of others this fall as well.

- thx Dag for your offer, an honor for me driving here at HIES with you all!
    hopefully see you in Dundrod

Quote Originally Posted by tagomago View Post
    I'm using Windows 7 for the first time due to the need of 60fps...and I'm new to it having XP for years
    BR Jose Luis
    WOW, that's close to what I can say again: Back to The Future ...you must have been the last one on
    A bit of fun when we think back, most were on Win97 (SE) when GPL came in 98. Later WinMe & the first problems came with GPL, but with XP (Whistler) we have almost now forgotten all the problems, not least 'Install' on CD was impossible. I was happy after far too many years with XP, now came Vista (Longhorn) which again caused lots of problems with GPL, especially UAC. Win7, perhaps the perfect choice for GPL.
    Win8 & 8.1 don't bother commenting (I hated them for PC). My favorite is Win10, unfortunately in the beginning with too many problems with GPL & Logitech software for G25/27.

@Tim: You have to learn how to prioritize...GPL is always at the top

HIES Server: Tried 3 times to jump on HIES server with same result: Timed Out ...would make a 4th attempt, server crashed & gone

Indeed it is. Andrč will get it back up when he is home but for now we will just have to live with some down time.