Server issue since summerbreak 2019

Hello,

I think there is a sever issue since the beginning of summerbreak.
    Since then I have a small flickering at the server. I feel it equal if I'm alone at the server or not. It's only a small flickering for about 0.1 second all the time. When anyone left the server or is joining comes a bigger flickering.
    Maybe because I have a very fast PC it's all in all drivable, but it's definitively since the beginning of summerbreak.
    As I understand Andre' he had an equal flickering in the last race.
    Tagomago has quitted the race yesterday because he couldn't drive save enough at the server.
    Dan couldn't join the HIES server last week, but he could join at Pelle's server.
    As I remember correct Pelle' has written from a flickering as he tested with dgp8.

It's very suspicious.

At the beginning of summer break I have seen in HIES Server comment at VROC bandwitch values 2/xx and 3/xx. I thought that would be a typo. Was it so?
    Because I'm sure both values have to be the same (3 in our case).

BR Olaf

Suspicious indeed..

Duly noted Olaf , thanks for pointing it out. We will check asap. (When I say "we" I obviously mean Andrè will check asap. )

Then a new server is up and running

Thx

Pelle & 'me' test the new server asap.

Server works fine here...but I have a weird problem:
    I jump on server & press 'Chat', the page is completely blank...that is, those who have come before me (drivers) on server, I see their names.
    Disconnect & OK to Reconnect. Press 'Chat', now 'F1historicEs' stands at the top & by race 'TV' too.
    It was the same problem on the 'old' server, the time I had Logitech Gaming Software to work on my G27, unless I had 'F1historicEs' standing in Chat...I couldn't lift the arm for fuel with the button on the steering Wheel.
    Right now I can't make the Gaming software to Work, when I jump in the car, the accelerator has stepped all the way through the floor. Now I'm waiting for another Win 10 update to fix the problem. Maybe Logitech should also take responsibility & make some software that Works.

Edit: Oops…El Pinar Pre Qual Leader Board! No time

As Olaf mentions, no flickering in my short test, but was on server alone.
    Last edited by Pelle_B; 30-09-19 at 12:29.

Ok , well it must be some issue with the program that taps the data from the server. Wont be fixed until the weekend when Andrè is back from France. In either case I doubt we will be 18 + drivers so nothing we cant live without.