Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ok, thanks guys, all sorted now

Was it not possible to join using the light version before? I'm sure I was using the light as I don't use the brake bias feature...

So Olaf , the dirtgear8_13 is normal wear (as it is now) and dirtgear81 is increased wear?

@Dag:
    So Olaf , the dirtgear8_13 is normal wear (as it is now) and dirtgear81 is increased wear?
    Yes, it is.

@Roo:
    Was it not possible to join using the light version before? I'm sure I was using the light as I don't use the brake bias feature...

I don't hope that.
    In case you can reproduce it please let me know in which way it happens. But please do not post it here, but private (send me a pm or so).

By the way: Nice to hear that you will reinforce the Lotus troop again (especially because Andre' has left us).

BR Olaf

Good stuff , not to be a demanding and nagging sort of a type but is it possible to make 36 fps versions of the new dg version?

...is it possible to make 36 fps versions of the new dg version?
    I have to say: At this time I'm against it.
    It has three reasons:
    1a: As I said in an other thread I took some years before I had enough courage to increase the slipstream, because it should be possible to produce faster laptimes.
    I'm happy about the fact that slipstreaming with AI drivers in 60fps isn't possible. So it's not so easy to set a new PB.
    1b: I have an ulterior motive: I'm a fan of online racing. I hope the only in online races usable additional slipstream will motivate more guys to drive online (not only our official races, the practice session too).
    And if other drivers see more often drivers at our server maybe they would animated to drive in HIES league races with us.
    2: There are 36fps dg versions since three years. I haven't heard that anything about a 36fps dg league. Exactly this was my prognosis. Most GPL guys are very conservative and these that driving with 36fps 10 years after the 60fps patch are more than this. They are C O N S E R V A T I V E. So I think it would be work for nothing.

What is the background of your question, Dag? Maybe you can change my mind...But it's not easy I think…

BR Olaf

No worries , if its a lot of work then dont worry about it. I use the 36 version when practicing offline against the AI. Long runs and such are more fun in traffic. I can still use the 71 version for this so no problem.