Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Olaf,

My "Colored blind" 8.1.CB version worked great yesterday. It helped me tremendously. Thanks. I did notice my blind-spot warning signals were somehow switched to the bottom dash and didn't seem to work nearly as good as when they were on the top of the screen. Is this a pain to switch? For me the top functions better. If it's a pain, forget it.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Will

Hi Will

Yes, the dashboard version is of little use to me either. I only declared this variant the "official" version because the dashboard display was most requested in the SRMZ forum.

The changeover is quick and easy. No problem.
    The problem is rather the many possibilities...

I myself use the leaderboard for the left side and the playerboard for the right side.
    In my case the leaderboard is switched off when no one is around. The player board is switched on when it is not flashing.
    Would that be OK for you?
    It would also be no problem to change the direction or to switch both on or off - all as you like.

BR Olaf

Awesome. Yes the Track Position on the Left and Playerboard on the Right. Thanks so much. Glad it's not a time consuming project. lol

I owe you a few drinks someday!!!

Thanks,

Will

Hello Will,

here is your special version with trackposition(left) and playerboard(right) blindspot warning:
    http://race.eolc.de/Olaf_Lehmann/pri...ouredblind.zip
    I like to drink black beer and whisky...

Thank you sir. Can't wait to test it at Zolder tonight.

*I was in Cologne some years back during Octoberfest and we had so much fun (ok, too many black beers and whisky), it took us all night to find our hotel....

Hope I can return to your homeland some day!!!

Cheers,

Will

There are news from the research front and the developer side:

I actually had the idea after the dundrod race last year when André and I were disqualified because we had no other option but to drive backwards a bit....

Today I found out how to eliminate the reverse disqualification from gpl.
    I think the reverse DQ doesn't make sense in league races (nobody drives backwards voluntarily because they always lose time).
    I know there are only a few tracks where this problem exists, but it is a disadvantage if drivers are no longer guided in pribluda. And it won't be long until the next Dundrod race...

My idea would be to integrate the non reverse code into dpg. However, it would be better to make a new dgp version with new access.
    Maybe we should change over during the easter break?

BR Olaf