Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hello Dony,

normally you get this failure message if you use the wrong patch or no patch.

Are you sure you have used dirtgear8_13, NOT dirtgear8light_13 or dirtgear71(dg)?

Another hints:
    The gpl.exe in your folder have to be a normal exe, not an exe with the old patch installed.
    Maybe try it out: Start the gpl.exe and see if you see the brake ballance/tyre wear values.

Please choice only one patch in GEM+ and do not choice 60fps patch.

If Nothing helps: Deactivate all other patches for a moment - especially carset patch and try it out!#

I hope it helps.

BR Olaf

DGP v8...download link

@Olaf: Oops sry, yes it was ferdi ...but when you were so close to Denmark (Jylland) you should have continued up the west coast, a fantastic trip all the way to the top You will meet many from Germany vacationing here

Hi, fellas. I'm having absolutely no joy whatsoever in getting D8 to run properly. Not even with a 2nd install. I'm experiencing either total lockups requiring a reset or a CTD. I see the added features from the Pribluda revisions if I don't nominate the patch. Once ticked off, the troubles begin. No other options are nominated to avoid conflicts. Hope this can resolved soon. Any ideas as to a fix, gents?

I see the added features from the Pribluda revisions if I don't nominate the patch.
    It means: You have started GEM+, deactivated all patches and then you see the brake ballance and tyre wear values. Do I understand right?

In every case it will be displayed any values. If you use the pribluda version from the patch and NOT dirtgear or pitstop patch you see unrealistic tyre wear values like -1000, not the correct zero values at the beginning.
    In you see the zero values without nomination of the patch the issue would be the followinG: The gpl.exe in your gpl folder has included the old patch, but to bring the new patch to work the gpl.exe must NOT have the old patch.
    It has to be a normal 36fps or a 60fps gpl.exe (without an older version of the patch).

Does the patch works for the others? I have tried it out again. In my case it works.

Thanks for link ...it worked, also DGPv8 in the first attempt to join server

Here's exactly what I did:
    1. dirtgear8_13 into the folders: GEM+/Options
    2. Open GEM+ (where you select VROC/iGOR, Patch & more
    3. From top in Patch enabled:
    77C Pit Stop v1.00, Dirtgear8_13 & Enablepribluda

Everything worked, even with the raise arm for more fuel
    Forgot to say, my 2 gpl.exe files: gpl.exe & gplc67.exe...hey, here are 3? Also have a gpl067.exe I have no idea where is coming from
    …but the same for all of them: 1.2.0.2
    Last edited by Pelle_B; 21-08-19 at 19:39.

Gonna test the patch later , maybe Doni has US version issues with the new version?

Now I'm a bit confused, in iGOR, press HIES server & there server is GPL F3 mod...I don't mean I have F3 mod but can join

There's something wrong...here, too. After I wrote the previous Post, I join server again & got: Timed Out...Reconnect, Ok...Timed Out, Reconnect, Ok & was in.
    The first attempt went well to Lesmo 2 where the picture started to get out, small flick & was sent in garage. Second attempt went well 1 1/2 lap & the same thing happened
    The car is still at #0