Thread: Summer break.

Summer break.

Have a great summer guys. See you in mid september for round 13.

The pre qual server will be running over the summer , might be a little on and off depending on Andrč`s schedule.

Things are working well now so no major changes but we might look at some regulation tweaks for next season. No news about a new Goodwood track and if it aint out over the summer I suggest we replace it with Oulton Park.

Just a couple of thoughts on my behalf. I think the races would be more interesting with chassis depending on your driving skills. Also I would like to see more wear in the races, or slightly longer races (1 hour). Best would be if most would be forced to stop for tires; or if someone could stretch the tires and have a surprise win/result nursing the tires.

Goodwood remains unreliable, even so I was lucky to finish a short race recently (but had a freeze in quali, and others had freezes in any session). Oulton Park would be a worthy/good replacement IMO.

Have a great summer all!

I think the races would be more interesting with chassis depending on your driving skills. Also I would like to see more wear in the races, or slightly longer races (1 hour). Best would be if most would be forced to stop for tires; or if someone could stretch the tires and have a surprise win/result nursing the tires.
    I agree on all counts.

Don't know about Oulton, maybe Donington, Brands...or one we all know, Silverstone

Wish you all a good summer & big thanks for the first half of this season
    All this summer I will do what I do best… & lots of training here …I'm already completely stressed