Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ..reading about great racing on a difficult track
    Congratulations to all finishers, especially podium drivers and thanks for all the condolences

Thanks Tim , we missed you as well so I hope you can join in next time. Kind of a home race for the hondas after all.

So my string of F1Historic finishes comes to an inglorious end. Sigh... I got a little behind in my steering up on the Mountain and turned turtle after clipping the bank and striking the barriers hard. This last contact took off a rear wheel so I was done one way or another. That ultimate victor, Andre, performed a near-carbon copy of my stunt on Lap18 but got away with it leaves me rather bemused.

A good win for Andre but not without his own dramas as noted above. Robert did all that anyone could expect from the weighty Honda to nail down a fine P2 at the flag. Well done. Rainer a solid job for P3 in the Brabham considering that it is down fully 5mph to the top cars along Conrod.

I was doing OK til my error and with luck, may have picked up a P6. Not scoring at all has me fall to P4 in the standings with Dag close behind and doubtless licking his chops at the prospect of biting into my slim points lead. The next few races will be pivotal to the final standings.

At the prequali-startpage we still can read "Mt.Panorama" instead of Funabashi .. thx, just wanna mention.. cu there

Big Grats Andre', Robert & Rainer

Yes, so bad, my planning went wrong because my alloy wheels came from Ford & they had to be fitted with tires & fitted to the car. Come home 2 hours before the race & thought it was time for practice...when it came up for me, here is planned something completely different

See you at Funabashi

At the prequali-startpage we still can read "Mt.Panorama" instead of Funabashi .. thx, just wanna mention
    Yes Ive notified Andrč and he will correct it as soon as he gets around to it. Shouldnt be long. C u in Japan Tim.