Show us your 'Racing' car

This Forum is because we love the F1 race cars from 1967...but what are you actually driving
    Your car doesn't have to be new & not a racing car, would be fun if you really have a 1967 model
    You can tell how many HP your car has & if you like to run fast in reality & more.

Note: If you upload a picture in the Forum, it will only be members who can see it.

Starts the thread with a car that unfortunately is not mine, but one of my friends, FIAT 500
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice! I think my granddad had one like this in Malaysia

Hope you can find a picture so we can compare. A little fun when I was a kid, our neighbor got one, but not as a station wagon.
    Actually, I don't feel good when I see old Fiat, it always reminds me of my first car I got on my 18th birthday...a Fiat 850 Special. Not quite correct, my first one was on a Friday & was red, discovered the day after it was not a Special model with more HP & got it replaced on Monday...in maybe the ugliest color in the World ...it quickly got double exhaust so you noticed more of the noise
    Rate the color yourself...or guess a color

Mondeo MK4.5 2014

Ok, I start...but unfortunately I have no racing car, no matter I try to make it look like one

The car is a Ford Mondeo MK4 (after 2011 & to 2014 called MK4.5 which now switched to MK5) & this MK4.5 got a little new design & shift from Volvo to PSA engine, an engine made in collaboration between Ford & Peugoet.
    At first, I didn't know if I should cry or laugh when I could see Peugoet in the engine room...on a Ford However, it runs great, especially with V-Power
    The biggest surprise came when I discovered that all Ford (PSA DW10) engine was born with 163HP & whatever you buy a 140HP, 163HP software is still there
    Many things have been changed on mine, LED inside & many things out, Diffuser behind & Ford metal pedals waiting to be put on. Thursday, it got 19" Ford alu rims (a rim I had never seen in reality) fitted with slightly wider tires than Ford recommends: Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2 245/40/19
    Pic #2 is taken in Sweden (Barsebäck)...not V-Power, but Nuclear-Power in the background

Edit: Now with Ford Sport pedal plates aluminum
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pelle_B; 28-05-19 at 23:37.