Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bikernieki track issue!

Hi all

There is a serious lag on this track so its either an issue or its way too heavy to run properly. Is there a fix of some sort for this track that Ive missed or some other detail that causes this lag? If it cant be sorted then round 4 will have to be held somewhere else.

Hi Dag

Did a well working test at this track today. The framerate was near identic to the offline then, and opposite to normal; I improved the practice time (at server) over the training (T) time.

My Bikernieki folder contains 49,6 MB, original 19.10.2010.

Thanks for that Bjørn , duly noted. Ive tested 3 times now and its still a stuttering nightmare all throughout the forrest section wich is 2/3 of the track so its undriveable for me. Turned everything way down in terms of graphics but to no avail. No clue what this might be as it runs without a hitch offline and other tracks who are argubly heavier on the graphics side runs without problems as well so Im not sure what to do about this. Andrè seemed to have something similar but maybe not as bad. Lets see what others say and should it be replaced we will find something familiar for most if not all due to shortened practice time.

My biker folder is the same size as yours so not sure if something is missing , been looking for a fix but havent found any.

Hi, gys. I'll try to jump onto the server within the next 24 hours to see what's up. Offline, I'm good.

Stay tuned...

@Doni: I also always win offline

Track folder: 49.6mb
    Have no idea (can't remember) if I have something fix.
    Tested on HIES server with all graphics on, between 58-60fps all track around with default setup & full fuel.

Noticed I had setups for Ferrari from 2015, maybe we have run it in GeLi

Tried again , re installed the track and turned off everything I could think of but I still have a massive stutter \ lag through the forrest section. Its not driveable for me as it stands now.

Well... I just ran off 3usg's worth of fuel as an online test at Biker. FPS was solid all the way 'round. No nosedives in frames anywhere. Managed a 25.94 effort but still working on my lines and gears.

My biker file folder holds nothing out of the ordinary beyond some special light-coloured asphalt texture files I use to help see the road clearer and pickup cars easier in my mirrors. Highly recommended in knowing when and where to throw a block.

File folder size = 53.4 Mb with 1.8 Mb dedicated to the asphalt textures.

Can't say why you're experiencing such grief, Dag. I really like this circuit. Hate to lose it off the sked.

Doni

PS: Had to log onto the server by the IP address. Again.

Thanks Doni. Any chance you can zip and upload that trackfolder of yours? Like the sound of the asphalt..

Its a shame cause it is a great drive and a track Ive been looking forward to driving so this sucks something awful..

Yes, of course, Dag. I'll prepare something for upload a little later today. Stay tuned...