Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Hi Olaf,

I have a couple of points that I think worked better in earlier live streams.

1. At some point we had a live stream that prioritize close battles high up in the order over battles lower down.
    2. We also had the focus set to the driver passing, not to the driver that will get passed.
    3. The last lap was earlier used to focus on the driver in lead, and then jump backwards until all have finished.

I think it would be good if we can get these elements back. Please have a look at it when you have time.

Br André

Concerning #3 , I think this was just interrupted yesterday due to the feature of following off track excursions and such (which was added recently) , there was someone who spun out on that lap so I think that was the reason we didnt see the finish. Its been working on the other races.

At least this is what I think..

3. The last lap was earlier used to focus on the driver in lead, and then jump backwards until all have finished.
    Dag is right. When the top was in the last round, the backmarkers did quite a lot of strange things. A certain Mr Lehmann, for example, made a pit stop...and others also slowed down more than 7km/h because of mistakes. That is the reason.
    Since in this race in particular André and Robert were extremely, closely together, one might have wished that the focus remained on the front runners, but this was simply an awkward and untypical interaction.
    Most of the time (when the top is not so close together) it makes the stream more interesting if there is some drama while the winner is on his last lap - I think.

1. At some point we had a live stream that prioritize close battles high up in the order over battles lower down.
    The prioritisation of the front riders hasn't changed in about two years. It's definitely working.
    My tip; André: GPLRacer uses the other (savedreplay) version, which has no prioritisation. Have a look at some of their streams. You'll see the focus is much more on the backmarkers.

2. We also had the focus set to the driver passing, not to the driver that will get passed.
    Yes, I noticed that negatively too.
    Partly there is an explanation for it.
    In old versions, the lapper was automatically always in focus, because he is the driver behind first.
    Since the "Set focus on riders going slower than 7km/h technology" was added, there is a lock time after each focus change. As a result, it now sometimes happens (for example when lapping) that the focus is only set on the lapping scene when the lapping driver has already passed. But then the lapped rider is the one behind. This means that the lapped rider is in focus more often.
    But in some situations I can't explain why the focus is set on the driver in front. But that doesn't happen very often and it is very difficult to find out the problem.

BR Olaf

I'm surprised it didn't catch my engine explode....

Just watched the replay on the big screen but the wife got bored and I had to pull the plug...

Pretty work nonetheless.

Cheers,

Will