Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi Olaf,

I will download and test the new patch before the race on Thursday. :-)

BR André

Overnight during I sleept I found the solution to find the code for the lap display in the captions of Leader- and Trackpositionboard.
    Now should be diplayed at this places nomore 0L, but the number of laps to driving.

So the spectator knows how much laps the riders have to drive.

BR Olaf

Wow!!!

That’s awesome Olaf!

Then I will download the new version and test it :-D

BR André

Hi Olaf!

We are testing it now! But it seams to only display the number of laps, and not counting down.

I did not enter the track with the server car.

Will try that now and see if it makes any difference.

BR André

I have two questions, Andre':
    After the Solitude race I couldn't watch the livestream at my tv. Two days after the race until now it works.
    Equal today. I have seen you have made some strem tests. I colud see the 10min stream from I think this morning, but I couldn't watch the livestream from the afternoon. What could be the reason?
    By the way: I see all values in the streams very clear, great!

Second question: If I click to Live Streaming & Videos at the website nothing happens. Am I the only one that have this issue?

BR Olaf

Hi again!

Read your post again and saw that per now it is only going to display the number of laps. Sorry for that!

But the good thing is that it counting the number of laps per driver, so then we have what we need! :-D

I have got another issue.

It is now longer respecting my pribluda.ini settings on showing the distance in time instead of meters. Any idea what the cause of that could be?

I have not copied your ini file in the new download. Is that nessesary? Or should the old one work as well?

BR André
    Last edited by André; 09-10-18 at 16:59.

Hmm...

The behaviour on the videos are really strange. I have not done anything with the streaming settings between this morning and now in the afternoon.

Maybe the videos needs to be properly uploaded before you can watch them...

I’m really have no clue on that issue. Sorry!

Regarding the link to YouTube. I have noticed that I can’t reach the site on my phone, only from a computer. Are you also experiencing it from you computer?

BR André

Regarding the link to YouTube. I have noticed that I can’t reach the site on my phone, only from a computer. Are you also experiencing it from you computer?
    Same problem with my gpl computer with internet explorer and Firefox. Maybe the new computer works, I try it later.

It is now longer respecting my pribluda.ini settings on showing the distance in time instead of meters. Any idea what the cause of that could be?

I have not copied your ini file in the new download. Is that nessesary? Or should the old one work as well?
    I tried it with my ini file. It works if you put F6 for two times. First press distance, second press time difference. But it should work with your ini too.

Hallo Andre,
    if have copied the link from the website (above) and from Kyalami thread (below)

The Kyalami link works for me.
    Could it be the "/" at the end is the delinguent?

BR Olaf

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf Lehmann View Post
    Hallo Andre,
    if have copied the link from the website (above) and from Kyalami thread (below)

The Kyalami link works for me.
    Could it be the "/" at the end is the delinguent?

BR Olaf
    Hi Olaf,

That might be it. I have now updated the web-page.

Regarding the stream. It might be that the video needs to be properly uploaded before you can watch it on your TV. That's at least the only thing I can think of.

BR André