Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I think all in all Aintree livestream was the best of all.
    - I agree.

It's a pity that the red time difference colour is so hard to read. Maybe we should try yellow (because yellow is good to see in track position and leaderboard)?
    -

If the leaderboard displayes the laptimes now it's easy to read, but I'm a bit confused 'cause it's the same colour like the normal leaderboard info. My idea is to prepaire pribluda so that it displays the laptimes all in the same colour like the focused driver (yellow), not like the leader anymore. What you say Andre' and Dag?
    - Double for me.

Concerning the lap time box : is it possible to add a + or a - to the time difference number f ex + 00.00.57? Or add text at all? A "sec" behind the number f. ex?

Is it possible to highlight the letters Q\R\L and change them from practice to race? Yellow Q in practice with a grey R and vice versa in the race f ex.

Hi,

Concerning the lap time box : is it possible to add a + or a - to the time difference number f ex + 00.00.57? Or add text at all? A "sec" behind the number f. ex?
    Selfmade should be a sign before the difference time, but I would remember you Dag I haven't the pribluda code. Most programmers would say: "There is no way to change anything if I don't have the code."
    Programming without code is like swimming in bitumen. For some things the charge would be extraordinary. The sign problem is such a thing.

Is it possible to highlight the letters Q\R\L and change them from practice to race? Yellow Q in practice with a grey R and vice versa in the race f ex.
    The highlighting of Q/R/L is another of such things. It's not possible.
    But I have added the possibility to make the qualitimes grey during the race. It's adjustable with the value BestLapColour in the times section in PRIBLUDA.INI. In the INI file in my programm folder is an exemple that could be readable in the stream.

My own idea to make the laptimes view in leaderboard yellow was too different. I have underestimated the problem.
    The only solution to make the laptime view different from the normal leaderboard view I see is to make the leaderboardcolour in leaderboard section a bit different from the normal view like

leaderDriverColour=0xffc0ff

So it should be readable and the spectator notices when the display changes.

I have added to the times view in race a line that displays the fastest laptime in the race (before that in qualification we have seen the best lap in leaderboard, but not the fastest race lap).
    It seems to be some seconds delay after crossing start/finish line, but principially it works...I think.

BR Olaf

Hi Olaf,
    Today I had some problems with the livestream patch.
    At the start of qualifying it did not switch to any of the cars on track, before I manually switch to one driver.
    It did also pick up guys in the pit, and it got stuck if anyone crashed when they were in focus. luckily I had crashed too, so I could resolve it by switching to a driver manually.
    BR André

Hi Andre',

if anyone in the focus is crashing the focus stays on the crashed driver after he has made ESC/Enter? And if you choice another driver manually after that the patch works again? Have I understand right?

Hmmm, normally the focus should change latest after ESC/Enter.
    I have two ideas, but I'm not sure that would be the reason.
    1. Maybe the livestream client looses the live mode. I have seen very seldon it happens. Without any reason gpl hangs for a moment and suddenly the replay is in the past and the live button is to see.
    2. Replaydirector_livestream has an Off switcher (Clicking << in replay controller for two times) Have you clicked fast backward?

But probably non of the both points are the reason.
    In this case I should have a look of the code, but meanwhile the code is hard comprehensible.

BR Olaf

Hi Andre' again,

I had a look at the code and I have found an issue. If a driver leaved the track (after a crash) and the smallest distance of the nearest drivers was in the tolerance area between switching to the nearest driver or the leader replaydirector have done nothing. So in this case the focus stayed on the driver that have leaved the track until the moment the nearest distance would be outside the tolerance area. It could take some seconds.
    I have fixed this issue.

At the start of qualifying it did not switch to any of the cars on track, before I manually switch to one driver.
    That's a flaw of replaydirector. It has two reasons:
    1. Replaydirector reacts only if at minimum two drivers are on track.
    2. RD uses in practice the same technology like in race. So in (about) the most time of first minute of practice nothing happens.
    I think it should be not a big problem because it's only the beginning of practice.

What I have noticed otherwise...I see above from the laptime view half inside and half outside of the screen some lines. Normally it should disappear if you use this lines in the times part of your PRIBLUDA.INI:
    showIdealLap = 0
    showBestLap = 0
    showLastLap = 0
    showCurrentLap= 1
    useOldSectorTimeFormat = 0
    And...you don't like the new best laptime view?

BR Olaf

That’s good news Olaf.

The issue at the start of qualifying was that it did not switch to any of the cars automatically. I’m aware of the fact that we need to be more than one, that’s why me and Dag always goes to the track at start of qualifying.

Maybe it was just something at the Glen.

When it comes to the times, I have an issue using your settings. If I do then I can’t use pribluda.ini to adjust the horizontal position of the time box. That’s only possible when I have all lines switch on.

I will test the the new version together with Dag.

BR André

Hi Olaf,
    I think it would be good to extend the “Follow the leader in the start” setting to 90 sec.
    BR André

Hello Andre',

such an high value isn't an Advantage under all circumstances.
    In this "follow the leader time" the focus stays definitively at the leader. If the leader will damage this engine at the start the focus would stay for 45 seconds after moving the green flag at the leader. In this time a lot of action could happen.
    But I have seen the value was only 50s. I have increased it to 60s.

BR Olaf

It sounds that the livestream problem wasn't determinated by replaydirector but in the Mexico race I have seen an anomaly with the newest replaydirector version.
    Before Mexico I had choiced the replaydirector_livestream during the race without any problem. At Mexico (with version7a) my gpl process crashed sometimes if I was gone to track.
    After Mexico I have tested this version again. It seems gpl crashes only if the client goes to track. So it should be no problem for the "livestreamer".
    It's only I hint for you Andre': Have it in the background of your mind for the case of an unexpected crashing of the "livestreamer client gpl.exe": In this case go back to version7.

BR Olaf