Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Welcome to the F1 Historic Esports League

Hello and welcome.

Our championship conists of 18 races. All races count on aggregate and the driver with the most points wins the championship.

Free choice of chassi. One chassi pr season for each driver.

What we want as a guideline is close and tight racing so depending on the spread in pace we recommend drivers to pick their chassi accordingly.

The dirtgear patch will also mix it up a little in the races so someone being considerably quicker than the rest shouldnt automatically translate to an easy win.

F1 is and always needs to be a spectacle with drama and suprising turnovers here and there , this concept will hopefully provide us with a show worth both watching and participating in. We will be live streaming the races on youtube.

gla...
    Last edited by Dag_J; 17-12-18 at 12:11.

Hi & Thx
    I'm really looking forward to my first race with this Dirt Patch on Zeltweg 71, but I've been in doubt with car choices
    Have trained in Eagle (that's the car I know best & used to test Dirt Patch) but there are rules with car choices ?
    On this link :
    12 Pelle Buchner Honda
    That means no Eagle

Glad to hear youre looking forward to this , so am I , think its gonna be a lot of fun.

I think Andrč just signed you up in the Honda due to racing with you in PDLR but not to worry the chassi choice is free so if you want the Eagle then go right ahead. Last race Yannick raced with us in the Eagle so if he shows up he is probably gonna give you a run for your money. Im in the Brabham and there is no way for me to keep up with you in the eagle and based on prior races you will probably be the fastest guy on track. (As you tend to be )

The patch and the concept is what brings us toghether and we will find the right balance on chassi as we go. The most important part is to have fun and enjoy the race and game experience. Also the patch brings a new challenge to the table in terms of finishing the races and the race pace will probably vary quite a bit for everybody along the way so chassi choice might not have the same impact with this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelle_B View Post
    Hi & Thx
    I'm really looking forward to my first race with this Dirt Patch on Zeltweg 71, but I've been in doubt with car choices
    Have trained in Eagle (that's the car I know best & used to test Dirt Patch) but there are rules with car choices ?
    On this link :

That means no Eagle
    Hi Pelle,

The Driver Standing page has no value now off season.
    I will remove the names and cars from the page for now, since we currently only host off-season races.

Thanks
    André

Thank you for the answers from you both

I'm glad I can drive Eagle in my first race in your club with new Patch & it's a Test race (it can of course be changed to another car when I see the rules for league)
    ...why I also chose Eagle, yes I know Yannick who also stands on the side to drive Eagle, it can certainly be a horror
    + 2xLotus, 3xFerrari...on the paper, already sounds like an exciting race

Hi, fellas!
    My first post here as a newbie to this forum. I'm looking forward to the new season and a trial of the dirtgear patch. Can't be bad!

Doni
    DoniDG

Welcome to the forum Doni. Hopefully we have an exciting season in store.

Hi Doni
    Again a name we know from UKGPL
    You should have participated in Solitude because, it had been good practice for the next race at UKGPL

Well, thanks muchly, Dag & Pelle. Next race at the UKGPL? LOL! I'VE BEEN BANNED! (Just last week)

After having several of my races there ruined including a DNF by one particular member there, my patience was tested beyond limits and I teed off on the guy. Earned a ban. Too bad as I was running fully four championships with them and had been a member since 2009 but there's a limit to how much I'll tolerate. I look for a degree of professionalism in sim racing. Hope to find it here at F1Historics.

Yeah I hope you find it too , lol.. Sounds kinda harsh with a ban , there should be room for some ventilation of frustration.

We are making this up as we go along but at the core we want it to be clean and realistic racing. Things done with bad intent wont stand. So we dont have a bunch of different rules , we expect folks to carry themselves as such and we should be able to call foul on ourselves if need be. As for reactions my thought is to stick with what is normal F1 consequences of rule violations. Mostly in the form of penalty sec added to a race. Grid penalties are hard to enforce. Maybe points deductions , all depending on the situation ofc.